Lucid Air Dream Edition R is highly dynamic sedan car which will run 510 to 900 Km in single charge. The Lucid Air is shockingly fast, with quick, well-weighted steering. It’s most likely competition with Tesla electric car.
Its has 113 k/Wh battery with Dream R model which gives Long Range of driving Experience.
Lucid Air Dream Edition R electric car is quite, comfortable and built with advance technology ” So on luxurious Model.
In electric vehicle segment Lucid Air Dream Edition R E-car is listed in most popular car in united state.
Here are some Important features and Specs of Lucid Air Dream Edition electric car. Have a look Once..
Lucid Air Car Specifications (Dream Edition R) Price
Actual Range Estimation between 510 – 975 km
- City – Cold Weather * 650 km
- Highway – Cold Weather * 510 km
- Combined – Cold Weather * 580 km
- City – Mild Weather * 975 km
- Highway – Mild Weather * 665 km
- Combined – Mild Weather * 805 km
Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance
- Acceleration 0 – 100 km/h 2.9 sec
- Top Speed 270 km/h
- Electric Range * 695 km
- Total Power 696 kW (946 PS)
- Total Torque 1390 Nm
- Drive AWD
Lucid Air Dream Edition Battery and Charging
- Battery Capacity * 118.0 kWh
- Battery Useable* 118.0 kWh
- Charge Port Type 2
- Port Location Left Side – Front
- Charge Power 22 kW AC
- Charge Time (0->695 km) 6h30m
- Charge Speed 110 km/h
- Fastcharge Port CCS
- FC Port Location Left Side – Front
- Fastcharge Power (max) 300 kW DC
- Fastcharge Time (70->556 km) 33 min
- Fastcharge Speed 880 km/h
Lucid Air Dream Edition Energy Consumption EVDB Real Range
- Range * 695 km
- Vehicle Consumption * 170 Wh/km
- CO2 Emissions 0 g/km
- Vehicle Fuel Equivalent * 1.9 l/100km
Actual Energy Consumption Estimation between 121 – 231 Wh/km
- City – Cold Weather * 182 Wh/km
- Highway – Cold Weather * 231 Wh/km
- Combined – Cold Weather * 203 Wh/km
- City – Mild Weather * 121 Wh/km
- Highway – Mild Weather * 177 Wh/km
- Combined – Mild Weather * 147 Wh/km
Lucid Air Dream Edition Dimensions and Weight
- Length 4975 mm
- Width 1939 mm
- Width with mirrors 2198 mm
- Height 1410 mm
- Wheelbase 2960 mm
- Weight Unladen (EU) * 2360 kg
- Gross Vehicle Weight (GVWR) No Data
- Max. Payload No Data
- Cargo Volume 456 L
- Cargo Volume Max No Data
- Cargo Volume Frunk 202 L
- Roof Load No Data
- Tow Hitch Possible No Data
- Towing Weight Unbraked No Data
- Towing Weight Braked No Data
- Vertical Load Max No Data
- Seats 5 people
- Isofix No Data
- Turning Circle No Data
- Platform No Data
- Car Body Sedan
- Segment F – Luxury
- Roof Rails No Data
- EV Dedicated Platform No Data
- Wall Plug (2.3 kW) 230V / 1x10A 2.3 kW 60h30m 11 km/h
- 1-phase 16A (3.7 kW) 230V / 1x16A 3.7 kW 37h45m 18 km/h
- 1-phase 32A (7.4 kW) 230V / 1x32A 7.4 kW 18h45m 37 km/h
- 3-phase 16A (11 kW) 400V / 3x16A 11 kW 12h45m 55 km/h
- 3-phase 32A (22 kW) 400V / 3x32A 22 kW † 6h30m 100 km/h
- CCS (50 kW DC) 50 kW 50 kW 104 min 280 km/h
- CCS (100 kW DC) 100 kW 85 kW † 61 min 470 km/h
- CCS (150 kW DC) 150 kW 115 kW † 45 min 640 km/h
- CCS (175 kW DC) 175 kW 125 kW † 42 min 690 km/h
- CCS (350 kW DC) 300 kW † 160 kW † 33 min 880 km/h
FAQs-Lucid air Dream car
Q – Is Lucid air Good car ?
Lucid air is an electric car that is highly recommended in the United States and United Kingdom. The car has excellent features and is very reliable. The company that manufactures the car is also very reputable and has a good reputation in the industry. The car is also very affordable and is a good value for the money.
Q – Is Lucid Motors a Chinese company?
No, Lucid Motors company is not a Chinese company. Actually, Lucid Motors (lucidmotors.com) is a new, electric car startup company located in Silicon Valley, which is founded by some of the former Tesla employees who are tired of how Elon Musk is managing Tesla. Lucid Motors, who has even been favorably compared to Tesla, is developing a powerful, high-performance all-electric car; The Lucid Air. Lucid Air is a luxury sedan that will stand toe-to-toe with the most iconic luxury cars in the world and will be the most technologically advanced car in the world. Lucid Air will have a range of 400 miles and will accelerate from 0 to 60 MPH in less than three seconds. Lucid Air will be able to surpass a Tesla Model S P100D in a quarter-mile drag race. Lucid Air will have the most advanced autonomous driving features on the market.
Q – Where are Lucid Air cars made?
Lucid Air dream electric car is made in Casa Grande, Arizona. Casa Grande is the city on the northwestern boundary of Arizona. Casa Grande is not a popular tourist destination and therefore many tourists are unaware of the fact that the Lucid air dream electric car is made in Casa Grande, Arizona. Casa Grande is actually located southeast of Phoenix, Arizona. The first Lucid air dream electric car was rolled out of the factory in mid 2018. The facility is capable of manufacturing up to 2,000 cars per year. They are expected to produce as many as 10,000 of the vehicles in the next few years.
Q – How many Lucid cars have been sold?
A Lucid spokesperson told Business Insider that it expects to have sold 5000 vehicles by the end of 2022. In the first quarter of 2022 lucid sold 700 electric cars.
The Lucid Air will rival the Tesla Model S in price and performance. Lucid Motors has been able to raise $131 million from investors in order to design and build the Air model. The company is set to reveal the production-ready model of its Air model at the 2018 New York International Auto Show in April.
Q – Is Lucid free charging?
Lucid Motors guarantees free fast charging from Electrify’s CCS network for the first two years to those who reserve a Lucid Air by 30 June 2022. Charging at the stations set up by the Volkswagen subsidiary in Canada will enable Lucid owners to add 350km in 15 minutes for models with 900+V architecture and connected to 350kW chargers. The company points to their Grand Touring models offering 516 miles (830km) of EPA-estimated range.